Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blow Pro Ready Set Blow Blowdry Lotion

Hey Guys! What's Up? This Is The Second Day Of My Bloom.com Reviews! Yay! So, Just In Case You Weren't Aware, IM ADDICTED TO BLOOM. No Big Deal:)
So, I'm Reviewing Blow Pro Blowdry Lotion. I Saw This And I Thought It Was THE COOLEST THING EVER. It's Not. It Was Supposed To Be A Lotion FOr You Hair That Makes It Blowdry Faster. It Does Not Make Blowdrying Any Faster Whatsoever. It Also Makes Your Hair Feel Sort Of Greasy And Slimy.
Okay, So Her I Go, Being Off Subject As Always. But I Just Wanted To Know, If You Guys Have Blogs! I'm Always Looking For Something New To Look At, And I Would Love To Know What My Readers Are Interested In! Post A Comment, Or E-Mail Me. I Love To Hear From You Any Time Of The Day! Have A Great Sunday ~Jayley

1 comment: