Hello ladies! How are you doing? I'm great! Why? Because my order from bloom.com arrived! I don't know abut you, but I'm a little obsessed with getting packages. ESPECIALLY ONES FILLED WITH MAKE UP, PRIMER, FACE WASHES, TONERS, SHINE CONTROLL, AND HAIR PRODUCTS. So, as you may have assumed, I over spent a little. Oh well. So, I am trying to be logical and review one product a day. It should last me over a month. I know. It's pathetic really. But, anyways, here's the review!
I used to be anti-primer. Everyone would say primer is so important, but I just ignored them. I thought it was just supposed to make you make up not rub off. THAT'S WHAT HAIRSPRAY IS FOR. Haha:). I decided, why not? So I bought one off of bloom, from the brand pop beauty, which I have always loved! I really do see a difference applying makeup though. It goes on a lot smother, and evener.
Dying to try bloom? Click the link in my last blog, chicka!
No comments:
Post a Comment