Monday, February 6, 2012

Why, Hello There:) So As You May Know, This Is Day Three Of My Bloom.com Product Review Series! Yay! You Can Learn More About Bloom In A Previous Blog. But Anyways, I Am Going To Be Reviewing Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer. So, I Am Definitely An Oily Kind Of Girl. But I Still Need A Moisturizer. If That Makes Any Sense? I Have Bipolar Skin. So I Originally Stared Wanting An Oil Free Moisturizer A While Back, So I Just Typed It In, And There It Was. I Personally Think That A Beauty Product Search Is A Little Amazing. Don't You? Well, Long Story Short It's Okay. It Works Fine, But Feels A Lot Like A Moisturizer With Oil In It. What Ridiculousness. So Yes, It Works, But No Better Than A Five Dollar Drugstore Version With Buckets Of Oil In It. Sorry To Be Hateful:(
Okay - Off Subject. My Little Cousin (She Six Years Old And ADORABLE!) Was Playing This Game On The Computer While I Was Watching Her. She Asked Me Too Help Her With One Level, And I Was Immediately Addicted To A Game Designed For Small Children. I Know. I Have No Life. It's Called "Frizzle Fraz". I'm Cool, Right? So I'm Going To Try To Put It At The Bottom Of This Post, But Im Not Great With The HTML Codes  Have To Use, So Don't Get Mad If You Just See A Bunch Of Letters. Bye Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment