Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hair Coloring Advice!

Hello lovelies! How are you doing today? Well, I decided to write about something that I myself used to spend hours google-ing: At home hair coloring tips. Now, I dye my hair frequently enough that Im able to develop my own rules of the road to at home hair coloring. 1. Dye your hair only 4 shades max. different then your current hair color. If you dye more then that, you could end up with a dampened or distorted hair color. 2. Chose a color that you not tire of fast. I've broken this rule so many times, and always end up with dry, life-less hair for a few months. 3. Do not go in chlorine within 48 hours of dying your hair. The dye is still settling for around 2 days, and the chlorine could disturb the process. 4. Apply a 1-inch wide layer of petroleum jelly around your face and neck so you don't get dye on your skin. 5. Semi-Permanent colors are great if your not sure you are going to love your color. If you do end up loving it, then you can always re-dye your hair. I hope these tips help you out! Have a lovely week. ~Jayley

No comments:

Post a Comment