Monday, May 7, 2012

French Manicures And Soda Cravings

Hello dolls! I'm writing this blog to tell you about my newest obsession: French manicures. They so pretty:) I feel like they look classy, girls, cute, and fun all at the same time. An added bonus, they chip so much less than a solid color. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when tors and fingers have a matching French manicure/pedicure. I just wish I could paint French-like as well as the girls in the salon, but, oh well. You can only ask for so much in life, right? I also wanted to tell you that I am going on a soda free month, which for me a day without soda is like a year without water. But, I will accomplish the task. After reading so much about just how terrible soda is for you, I felt like a walking Heath catastrophe. So, that all I have to share with you today, but you can always contact me through a comment or email. Goodbye, and good wishes. ~Jayleu

No comments:

Post a Comment