Hello beauties! Today, I'm posting some organization tips for school. I'm alittle obsessed with organizing my life, but I think that organization is very important to succeed. Most people reading my blog probably care more about beauty, but you won't be able to buy beauty products if you don't have money. Money comes from jobs. Good jobs come from good colleges. Acceptance into good colleges come from good grades. Good grades come from organization! Okay, so do you get my point? I think so. So, here's the tips:
1. AGENDAS! They rock. I love agendas. You can decorate them all cute like:) You can out homework in one color pen, social engagements in another pen colors, and test dates in another color, and so on! You can get agendas that are so cute. I personally love to put sticky notes all over them c:
2: COLOR COORDINATION. You need to cordintate girl. Color is the key. Plus, colorful pens make everything look cute.
3. Lockershelves: You know those girls whose backpacks hang perfectly over there books without touching them, and there book and binders always line up perfectly with no effort at all? I am not one of those girls. You can use a plastic crate to line up your textbooks in, then put your binders on top of it.
4. TO-DO LISTS: I love making to-do lists. Make a sort of schedule for you life. Tip: Use the same colors as in you agenda for homework and such.
Well, that's all I have for you right now. Check back, comment, follow, and tell you friends. I'll love you for it. Aidios!
No comments:
Post a Comment