Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm Back And Sunburn Advice!

Hey Guys! Im finally back! As you probably heard, and was very sick, but I'm feeling great now:) Sorry I Haven't posted in such a long time :/ Anyways, Today I'm Going to talk sunburns. Guess What? just Because You Have Dark Skin Because Of Your Race Does Not Mean You Can't Sunburn! Trust me, you can. But also, you might not be super dark skinned , and not burn. Sunburns are caused when the melanin in your body (That's the tan stuff) Doesn't Come To Your Skin and Protect You, And If your body doesn't get tan, your skin cells with start to fry. Ouch! Yes, sunscreen helps a bunch, but the sun can still get to you. But never fear, sunburn remedies are here:)
Okay, so the first two are some of the oldest tricks in the book. The first is the lay cold, wet towels over your burned skin. If you touch your sunburn, you will be able to feel it literally giving of heat. The cold water in the towels will absorb the heat, and start to heal the burn. The second is to smear some aloe Vera gel on it. I don't know why, but you'll get some serious relief fast, but not for long periods of time. Last, use a put a mix of half vinegar half water in a spray bottle and spritz the burn. Leave the solution on over night for a longer lasting relief in the morning. Okay so let's recap what the step you should take are:


1. Heal - Wet Towels

2. Quick and short relief: Aloe

3. Longer processe longer relief: Vinegar spray solution


Hope this helps you prepare for the summer! Bye;)

No comments:

Post a Comment