Monday, March 12, 2012

High-End VS. Drugstore Makeup

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted at all the last two days:( Anyways, I was think to myself, there are some drugstore products I like more than the high-end version. Sure, it goes the other way around too, but I just wanted to tell you guys my opinions on which I buy, so you don't have to waste money on an expensive product when you could get it way cheaper.


BRUSHES:

High-End. While doing make-up, the brush is your strongest tool, and MAC Has the best quality brushes I have ever used. I suggest saving up for these, because they are definitely worth the price.


EYESHADOW:

Mixed. A lot of drugstore brands are great, but High-end will almost always have great oigmenting. However, you can get drugstore eyeshadows that are just as good, but they are not as easy to find.

MASCARA:

Drugstore. I think l'Oreal Telescopic works just as good, if not better than MAC. I've also hear great things about other drugstore mascaras!



Sorry I only have three types of makeup for you, but if this post gets good responses, I'll do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment