Thursday, February 23, 2012

How would you like ...?

Hello! I am sorry I am not reviewing right now, but I was hoping for an opinion. I was wondering if 1, you guys would enjoy tutorials, and 2, if you would like some videos instead of just regular text blogs. I hope to hear all of your opinions soon.
I would also like to tell you that I am trying to sponsor a giveaway on another blog, and I will direct you to it when it is set up. I am trying to giveaway a badger brand set. In the set would be a chapstick, and a bar of soap. All badger products are 100% natural and organic, and I love them, so I think you would too! Both products would be ordered off of my favorite place to buy beauty products, bloom.com. I am in no way associated with, or sponsored by bloom currently, or in the past. Have a lovely day -Jayley

No comments:

Post a Comment