Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Balm


Hey Guys! I'm Off Vacation, But At Least I Can Get Back To Posting! So, I Saw A TV Commercial For Baby Lips. It Says It's A Lip Balm, But I Think It's More Of A Lip Stick. I Got The Color Pink Punch (#025) And I Love It! Most Moisturizing Lip Products Don't Have Much Color, But This Has The Perfect Amount! It Does Make Your Lips Soft, And It Looks Great On. I Suggest This Product Especially Now, Because I Know The Dry Winter Weather Affects Most People. Comment, And Check Back!


{Click View Older Posts For More!}

10 comments:

  1. ur blog is super cool love the backround color - by kalani999 (CDE user)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool i have this lip blam it really works- Momoney22 (CDE user)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Do Have Dry Lips In The Winter;
    I'll Try This Out If I Can Find It In Stores c:
    [so_sick -CDE]

    ReplyDelete
  4. By The Way;
    Cool Website (:
    I Should Check On Here More~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog layout! ( Pumpkin241) Cde name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to try this sometime! by Cutechick2010 cde user

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet... cde user pandagirl 386 add ne hon

    ReplyDelete