I Found Out That Sulfate, An Ingredient BAD For Your Hair, Is In Most Shampoos! Hearing This, I Went Out And Bought A Sulfate Free Shampoo. I Do Think That It Made My Hair Stronger, As In Less Split Ends, And Just A Strong Feeling. It's Not Super Expensive, And My Friend Gave Me Coupons For It. I Think I Might Just Swap Out My Herbal Essences For A While And Use This!
Do You Use A Sulfate Free Product? Do You Like It? Any Review Request? Comment Below, I Love Hearing From You Guys!
Sorry I Haven't Posted In A While, Mid-Terms Are No Fun. Thank God It's My Last Year Of Em'! Check Back Frequently!
:O I never knew that.
ReplyDeleteYuck!!!
ReplyDeleteI've don't know if my shampoo have sulfate in it or not but I have been adding apple cider vingar to my hair when I wash :)
ReplyDelete