Recently my hair has been CRAZY. Its been frizzy, and, unshiny, and, lifeless, and whatnot. I decided I needed a new shampoo and conditioner. I needed it badly, so I just ran into the drugstore and grabbed what was on the frontshelf. What? I was in a rush. While washing my hair, it was thick, and took alittle while to wash out, but when I got out of the shower and dried my hair I was amazed. My hair had regained its shine, and its life. BEST QUICK BUY EVER. My only complaint about the product is its thickness. Afer a while, I will probably have to swich for a week or so to give my hair a break from it.
I am in no way sponsored, or associated with herbal essences.
really? my hair is like FOREVER dryy. ill try it out :D
ReplyDeleteThis is great thanks alot
ReplyDeleteThis helped a lot! I used to use herbal essences but couldnt see a difference maybe I should try it again.
ReplyDelete